Financing and rebates
Find out how you can benefit from state government rebates/incentives, and interest free financing.
Federal Incentives & Rebates
Small-Scale Renewable Energy Scheme (SRES)
The SRES is an initiative to assist households, small business and community groups with the up-front cost of installing a small-scale renewable energy system. Small-scale technology certificates (STC's) are utilised within this scheme and are a tradable form of certificate that offers financial incentives for installing approved renewable energy technology such as hot water heat pumps and solar systems.
Additional rebates may be available from State Governments or through your local council. Refer to your relevant State Government (links below) or local council website for information.
- Clean Energy Regulator (Website) - About the schemes
- Clean Energy Regulator (Website) - Financial incentives for solar water heaters/heat pumps
- Clean Energy Regulator (Website) - Financial Incentives for Solar Panels
- Clean Energy Regulator (PDF 601 KB) - What you need to know about Small-scale Technology Certificates (STCs)
- Clean Energy Regulator (PDF 1.6 KB) - About the Renewable Energy Target
Interest Free Finance with Lombard
Don’t wait! Purchase what you want today with interest free* finance, available 7 days a week!
Interest free finance allows you to purchase the Efficient Energy Solution you’ve always wanted, today, and spread the repayments over a longer period of time. With easy to manage weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments don’t wait apply today!
It’s really simple!
- Select the Go Green Generation store from the list
- Apply online in minutes
- Receive the decision via SMS / email
- Visit the Go Green Generation store to sign your documents and select your goods.
*Approved applicants only. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply including a $60 Application Fee, $60 Annual Fee and $2.90 monthly Account Service Fee. Interest is payable on any balance outstanding after the interest free period. Credit provided by Lombard Finance Pty Ltd ABN 31 099 651 877, Australian Credit Licence 247415.